Montblanc International GmbH is a German manufacturer of writing instruments, watches, jewellery and leather goods. It has registered Trademarks in India as well under various classes including Class 16 which includes Stationery dating to year 1955.
Last month it filed for INDRP Domain Dispute upon .IN Domain Name, while in May 2015 it has filed for .co.in Domain Name. Being strong trademarks and no legitimate use of the websites being made, obviously the Domains will be ordered to be transferred to the Complainant Montblanc International GmbH.
The .IN Domain Name is held by Mr Yitao, who already had many Domain Dispute matter against including the recent ones in 2015: jaguarlandrover.co.in, mahindra.in, ford.co.inand has false WHOIS information as held in the previously decided .IN matters.
While .co.in Domain Name is held by an Indian based at Chennai !
It is high time that some process like Trademark Clearing House is made applicable to all the Domain Names, not just new gTLDs. These Domains should just be suspended on a complaint !
- Breitling SA files twin Domain Disputes under INDRP
- Domain Dispute filed against Mahindra.in under INDRP
- New INDRP matters by famous Brands/Trademark Holders in April 2015
- INDRP over expired domain name – Tetrapak.co.in
- Singer.co.in to face the heat due to parking page