In the matter of JaguarLandRover.co.in, the Domain has been ordered to be transferred to the Respondent and also costs of three times the documented costs were ordered by the Arbitrator, wherein the Respondent has been held to be habitual cyber squatter, under the veil of false WHOIS.
The INDRP decision in the matter of JAGUAR LAND ROVER V YITAO dated 05 January 2015 is available for download in PDF at: https://registry.in/system/files/jaguarlandrovercoin.pdf
- JaguarLandRover.co.in Decision
- Domain Dispute filed against Mahindra.in under INDRP
- Most detailed decisions in INDRP
- Godrej files domain dispute over NaturesBasket.in
- INDRP filed upon combined.in by Combined Insurance Company of America