Tetra Pak is a multinational food packaging and processing company of Swedish origin with head offices in Sweden and Switzerland.
Recently it has filed for INDRP matter over expired domain name – Tetrapak.co.in. It is not quite surprizing that when the Domain has already expired on 25 March 2015, the Company wants to gain control over it’s registered Trademark Domain Name. Mainly because there is no system of Backordering on .IN Domain Names.
And INDRP matter has put the Domain Name under lock, which was again registered in the name of Chinese squatter Mr Yitao, who mostly holds Trademark based Domain Names and already has three simultaneous proceedings under INDRP against him for Montblanc.in and Ford.co.in too.
- theraffles.co.in (INDRP) Domain Dispute
- Once awarded under INDRP – available Domain Names !
- INDRP over Butterfly.in (generic keyword)
- INDRP filed upon combined.in by Combined Insurance Company of America
- Breitling SA files twin Domain Disputes under INDRP