The recent Complaint in the INDRP matter of Oracletraining.co.in was allowed to be withdrawn, interestingly, due to failure of the authorized person to produce the Power of Attorney. It was held:
In the summarized way, it can be stated that the Complainant confirms that the complaint itself is not accurate, the person who has filed the complaint is unable to establish that he had authority to file the complaint and lastly the Registrant / Respondent has not responded to the complaint and / or notice of arbitration, even within the period extended suo-motu by this arbitration panel. The said facts make the arbitration proceedings infructuous.
Previous to INDRP/990 – oracletraining.co.in, when the complaint has ever been withdrawn were in the three matters of:
- INDRP/009: Ushaappliances.in (In this matter, the order for withdrawal of passed after the complaint was denied in the first place, as Arbitrator missed out on the withdrawal communication).
- INDRP/045: IILM.edu.in (In this matter, the Complaint was withdrawn in view of a pending matter between the parties at Delhi High Court).
- INDRP/354: Rajnigandha.in (This matter was voluntarily withdrawn by the Complainant without prejudice to the rights of the parties. There doesn’t seem to be any settlement as the said domain is under legitimate use for some wires and cables).
- Shortest INDRP Decision
- Stats: Complaints Denied under INDRP
- INDRP – HuntNews.in – Decision
- Delhi High Court: INDRP Arbitrators do not have power to confiscate disputed domain
- New and the Outgoing INDRP Arbitrator