Domain Dispute has been filed against Domain Name parkplaza.in, most probably by the Park International Worldwide Hotels who also has a Trademark Registered for the same words under class 42, since 2007 (renewed in 2013). Otherwise also Sarovar Hotels have hotels by exactly the same name at 10 different locations in India.
In any case, Domain Name ParkPlaza.in which is registered in the name of some foreigner Mr Kristin Frankfurter, has been put up for sale on SEDO.com, which in itself non-legitimate use and a Bad Faith and will definitely be a subject of transfer.
- Info Edge files INDRP for 99acres.co.in
- Google files Domain Name Dispute over Adwords.in with Nixi
- Post INDRP Loss: Hotel The Raffles changed name to Hotel Rallentino
- Godrej files domain dispute over NaturesBasket.in
- Domain Dispute filed by Avocent Corporation, USA