Domain Dispute has been filed against Domain Name parkplaza.in, most probably by the Park International Worldwide Hotels who also has a Trademark Registered for the same words under class 42, since 2007 (renewed in 2013). Otherwise also Sarovar Hotels have hotels by exactly the same name at 10 different locations in India.
In any case, Domain Name ParkPlaza.in which is registered in the name of some foreigner Mr Kristin Frankfurter, has been put up for sale on SEDO.com, which in itself non-legitimate use and a Bad Faith and will definitely be a subject of transfer.
- Alamocar based domain names transferred away in INDRP
- Google files Domain Name Dispute over Adwords.in with Nixi
- Upcoming Navi Mumbai Airport files three INDRPs
- Info Edge files INDRP for 99acres.co.in
- CloudFest 2018 – Jugaad in Domain Name Law