Avocent Corporation who owns Trademark in the term Avocent since 2005 and also owns a .IN Domain name, have filed for Domain Dispute over .co.in domain name. The Respondet is from China, who has put up the Domain Name for sale for Euro 2000 indicating a very clear case of Bad Faith.
More about the company is available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avocent.
- Upcoming Navi Mumbai Airport files three INDRPs
- theraffles.co.in (INDRP) Domain Dispute
- INDRP matters by famous Brands/Trademark Holders in June 2015
- Google files Domain Name Dispute over Adwords.in with Nixi
- Generic Singer.co.in transferred away in INDRP proceedings