A Legal Session on Domain Name Law at CloudFest 2018, Mumbai India with Domain Name Attorney Mr Zak Muscovitch and INDRP Arbitrator Mr Ankur Raheja.
The discussion included the differences for example about the hottie cases to show the difference between .com (UDRP) and .IN disputes and how it is important that Indians stand up for better policies for investments.
Zak gives a tip about how to get a higher value sale and what to do if a buyer can’t afford a domain name. What Zak has learned from the top domainers & how to get such high prices.
Ankur gives tip on how to turn a losing case into a winner and how to avoid a UDRP or a Domain Dispute proceedings.
- Once awarded under INDRP – available Domain Names !
- Domain Dispute filed by Avocent Corporation, USA
- Most detailed decisions in INDRP
- Delhi High Court orders transfer of ThoughtWorks.in
- Domain Dispute filed against Mahindra.in under INDRP